Monday, October 15, 2012

Good Morning!

Good Morning Quilters!  Things are starting to settle down again now that we are both back from vacation and have had a chance to get acclimated to our regular schedules.  You always think that you can just slide back in to where you left off, but that just doesn't seem to be the case.  At least for us!

This week we are finishing up some quilts needing to be quilted so once again our wait time is very short.  If you are working ahead on Christmas presents and need some things quilted, now is the time to bring them in! 

If you are looking to do something fun this Saturday, we will be having our Scraptastic Saturday Class (starts at 9).  Char will be covering at least 6 different patterns that involve pulling from your stash.  Cost of class is $50 and a soup/sandwich lunch is included.  Space is limited and so if you would like to join us for this, let us know as soon as you can!

I know, I sound like a commercial don't I?  I'm sure you'll forgive me this time.  Currently I am working on trying to design a quilt with a modern flair.  Stay tuned as I hope to get it figured out soon and we can offer a class for our newest creation.

Stay warm - it's been feeling chilly out there! 

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment